Compassionate Guidance For Your Most Personal Decisions
At the Law Office of Kathleen M. Toombs, we offer our clients a comfortable environment in which they can learn about their options for dealing with the many questions they will face as they age. From estate planning to long-term care issues, Kathleen M. Toombs provides her clients with educated choices and experienced guidance.
We offer our exceptional elder law representation to those who are concerned with such issues as:
- Wills — Do you have a will? Is your will up to date? If the answer to either of those questions is, "No," you need to discuss your situation with a skilled elder law attorney as soon as possible.
- Trusts — Trusts offer many advantages wills do not. Attorney Kathleen M. Toombs can explain the advantages for you.
- Estate planning — An effective estate plan needs to be individually tailored. Let Kathleen M. Toombs help.
- Probate — Minimizing the expense, stress and time of probate calls for effective elder law representation.
- Estate administration — Administering an estate is a major responsibility. Having experienced guidance to help you through the process can be invaluable.
- Veterans benefits — Ensuring that you receive the full veterans benefits to which you are entitled is a must. We can help you pursue all available benefits.
- Asset protection — Protecting your home and other major assets from the ever-growing costs of long-term care is a challenge that calls for skilled guidance.
- Medicaid planning — Ensuring that your finances are optimally organized for a future Medicaid application can require action and analysis long beforehand.
- Advance directives — Knowing that your loved ones are aware of your health care choices for the future is a priority. Kathleen M. Toombs can include those wishes in your estate plan.
- Nursing homes and long-term care — When the time for more intense care comes, there are many choices to make. Kathleen M. Toombs can help you make informed choices.
Contact Niskayuna Retirement Planning Lawyer Kathleen M. Toombs
Taking the time to discuss your situation with a skilled and experienced Schenectady elder law lawyer can be the smartest choice you make in preparing for the future. Kathleen M. Toombs offers unparalleled guidance to those who are interested in drafting their wills. To schedule a free initial consultation for your planning needs, call 518-379-9753 or contact us online.